Thursday, September 06, 2007

And Now For Something Completely Different...

Your college tuition dollars at work!
Yes, my friends, this is what we do in class here at Covenant College.

(Please ignore the fact that this shot makes my right thumb disappear.)
. . .
Let me explain.
...no, there is too much. Let me sum up.
We did an experiment in Drawing I this afternoon involving contour lines and markers.
Fear not, it is washable.
And yes, even though class got out at four, I kept the stripes 'til after dinner (which is now). ^-^
Booya.
____________
Edit: My summing up was not complete. For those who don't know, in high school I had a history of getting in trouble with my parents for drawing on myself. Thus, I found today's exercise particularly ironic. ("But Mom, Professor Carpender made me do it!")

No comments: