Friday, September 07, 2007

What's This?

Two blog entries in two days? Try not to look too surprised, folks. It probably won't happen again.


See, a funny thing happened on the way to chapel today...

...well, alright, it happened while everyone else was in chapel. Everyone except the girls from Caledon, that is.

They came in right in the middle of worship and moved in a semi-solemn procession in front of the stage looking something like this.







Those robes belong to Brethren, a guys' hall in Founders; Caledon is another hall in Founders. Be ye not fooled by the limitations of my picture: there are twenty-something girls on Caledon. It was a long line of monk-robed girls waking in front of everyone in the Chapel. I don't know how the girls got their hands on the robes, but I've got to admit: I am deeply impressed.


The spirit of pranking is back at Covenant, my dear readers. And I must say... I think I like it.
Mwahahaha....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How did I miss this? I was there, so why didn't I see it? I think it would be kind of hard to miss 20-something girls dressed in robes walking around. I must have gone temporarily blind during chapel or something...

Josiah Lewis said...

Your enthusiasm alarms me.

E-mil said...

Matt- Where were you sitting? You might've been too far back... o.O they walked in front of the crowd while everyone was standing up.

Joben- Don't be too alarmed yet. Being sick puts a damper on pulling pranks -- it's a lot harder to sneak around when you leave a trail of tissues and a lingering scent of Germ-X...