Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Do Not Adjust Your Blog. We Control The Bandwith.

It's about time for an Unscripted YouTube post. We shall see if my mad HTML skillz can make the embedding work properly. Let me know if something isn't working.

Enjoy!

First up: living proof that choreography is now vitally important for marketing.


Next: the frequently mentioned (on this blog) author Neil Gaiman, assuring us that buttons are not scary. At all. Particularly not if you're familiar with a major plot-point in Coraline.


Now, happiness all around: more references to musicals than anyone knows what to do with! (I wish I could identify all the songs for you... but alas, I cannot. Nevertheless, hearing Hugh Jackman sing West Side Story makes my life just a little bit more awesome.)
(another note: this video might be taken down eventually, like the other musical number from the 2009 Oscars that I wanted to show off.)


And on the topic of musicals, Gene Kelly was on an episode of The Muppet Show, and I am so sad that I'm too young to remember this show at all (my Muppet-related show was "Muppets Tonight", back when Disney had quality prime-time television). The song is from the Judy Garland/Gene Kelly flick "Summer Stock". Oh, and I freaking love Gonzo.


Finally, a scene from a movie I wish I'd grown up watching: Danny Kaye's "The Court Jester". I don't blame him for getting mixed up - I was, too, when I heard some college friends quoting this scene back and forth to each other.

No comments: