Monday, August 13, 2007

Fleeting Glances: Documenting Real Life As It Passes By

Previous titles include: "What I Did On My Summer Vacation" and "Look Who Figured Out How to Upload Pictures!"
-----
Heh... a glitch in the Matrix! These twin bugs were spotted outside the Rave theater in Montgomery.

The funny thing is, we spotted these on our way into Harry Potter... and on our way out, we saw someone cosplaying as Harry Potter driving one of these two bugs. o.O I can only wonder what happened to his Firebolt.
-----
And now for something completely different.

This was found in a flea market in Montgomery.
You might be a redneck if you ever owned this. Jeff Foxworthy, eat your heart out.
-----
I still haven't figured this out...
Who even makes signs like that?
-----
The epic moving of the foosball table! I got Kate to take the picture; it was a comedy of errors getting the foosball table from the study to the den.

Good times... good times.
-----
Big, dark clouds... and I was driving as I took the picture. Totally safe, I know... but it explains the poor quality of the picture XD

A massive storm hit Alabama back in June; the day it hit, Kate and I drove from Prattville to Mobile and back again, each time passing through different parts of the storm. This was taken as we left Mobile. About five minutes later, I was a few feet from the car in front of me and could only follow the phantom brake lights; we couldn't see the car at all.
-----
Fourth of July at the house...

We were watching the fireworks show at Stanley-Jenson Stadium from the comfort of our roof. Dad got a little bored. :)
-----
Just lookin' at a David in a box.

It was almost as fun to see him climb in as it was to see him climb out.
-----
Never miss an opportunity to practice "artistic" photography!

^-^ I like clocks.
-----
I also like typewriters.

This was found in a house on the open house tour back in May. The clocks above were in the same house -- it was a nicely decorated place...
-----
I know I have this up on Facebook, but I couldn't resist putting it here, too.
I'm not kidding you. Chunky, Mississippi really exists.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the sign for "Chunky Creek".
-----

The truth is often stranger --and funnier-- than fiction.

Everything has a story.

No comments: