Thursday, August 24, 2006

Aug. 24, 2006

Yeesh. I don't update this often enough. See? I get a journal and I forget to update. It's a cycle.

Anyway...

I've moved up to Covenant, I'm settled in, I'm finished with orientation... oh, man, I've met some amazing people in the five days I've been here. Everyone on my O-Team is great! (O-Team = Orientation Team: the group they shoved us into last Friday. They grouped people of like majors, so we're mostly Psyche majors with a few English majors and a couple Undecided's) I get to spend a lot of time with the Team, too, since it transitions from O-Team into Christian Mind class. I've met two guys on my Team who remind me of two guys I knew back home, and likewise I've met a girl who says I remind her of her friend Caroline (and even started introducing me to her friends as "Caroline's Twin" o_O ). My hall is awesome -- they're friendly and hyper and stranger than I thought, but I like it that way. ^^

I've been sleep deprived to the point of hysterics, gotten behind in my required reading, and been late once already... and classes haven't even started yet.

College is going to be fun. I'll keep you posted.
-----

Today's Song: either "Hollywood Waltz" (Eagles) or "The Night Pat Murphy Died" (Great Big Sea)
Today's Obsessions: Stargate SG-1, The Eagles, finding time to write, Facebook, Mystery Science Theater 3000, and Paul Bettany.
Today's Quote: "I had to rate my latest fic PG-13 for sustained scenes of danger and graphic pottery violence."

No comments: